collection

Lobby Cards Collection Group Of 54. Fantastic All Mint/near Mint 1930's-60's

   All cards are truly great, with crisp details and great color... None are faded at all..... Pictures do not do these justice. Nearly all are in removable protective plasticine covers. The photos of the framed lobby cards are not part of this sale... They are my personal collection. Just wanted to show that I take collecting lobby cards seriously. I was planning to frame them all but it became quite expensive and I ran out of wall space. I took a few close ups to show you the condition. Video is better than pics but still not near as nice as they are in person. Each is mint or ...

Lenox Jeweled Dashaway All Collection Dasher And Dancer. Mint

THIS IS A FINE LENOX DASHAWAY ALL COLLECTION OF DASHER AND DANCER RAINDEER FIGURINE WITH COLORFUL JEWELS AND GOLD ACCENTS. IT IS 6 1/2" TALL, 6 1/4" LONG AND 4 1/4 WIDE. IT IS IN MINT CONDITION GUARANTEED. ANTIQUES ON THE AVENUE, WINTER PARK, FL. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Decorative Collectibles\Sculptures & Figurines". The seller is "2die4" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States. Brand: Lenox Type: Figurine Occasion: Christmas Collection: Seasons Material: Porcelain Finish: Jewelled Subject: Santa   

The Great Eras Collection 10 Barbie Doll Lot Series 1-10nib Nrfb

   The Great Eras Collection - 10 Barbie Doll Lot - Series 1-10NIB. Boxes do have shelf wear and some have tape on the exterior of lids some have creasing. All dolls come from smoke and pet free home. This item is in the category "Dolls & Bears\Dolls, Clothing & Accessories\Dolls & Doll Playsets". The seller is "mommashobbyvintage" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, ...

Coca-cola Santa Ornament Collection Of 12 `1999, Danbury Mint Withcoa- All Perfect

   We Have For Sale A Used Mint Set Of 12 Santa Coca Cola Christmas Ornaments.. Coca Cola Ornaments / WE HAVE A SET OF 12, THE COCA COLA SANTA VILLAGE ORNAMENT COLLECTION. THESE 12 COCA COLA SANTA ORNAMENTS ARE ALL IN PERFECT CONDITION WITH NO BREAKS OR CHIPS OF ANY KIND AND NO EXCUSES FOR THESE-ALL IN PERFECT CONDITION. THESE CAME FROM THE DANBURY MINT IN 1999 AND COME IN THERE NEAR PERFECT FACTORY BOX, THEY COME WITH THERE 5 EXTRA CORDS IN THE PACK TO HANG THEM FROM DANBURY MINT STILL WITH THEM, ALSO THE COA LETTER FROM DANBURY MINT AND ALL HAVE THERE FACTORY TAGS STILL ON ALL OF THEM....

Pokemon Tcg Massive Collection Vintage Lot Wotc, Shadowless, 1 Editions Holos+

   Pokemon tcg massive collection Vintage lot WOTC, SHADOWLESS, 1 EDITIONS HOLOS+. Everything in the boxes to the right consisting of the two white boxes on the bottom of the stack and the two brown boxes on top of those are pretty much mostly full of wotc Pokemon cards mostly from base, Jungle, fossil, ex sandstorm Etc.. Most of the ones in the boxes consist of bulk Commons uncommons and non-hollow rares. The binder that is open on the bottom of the first photo is full of holographic rares and non- rare holographic cards. The yellow binder on the left side consists of old vintage topps ...

56 Coins Challenge Coin Lot Set Collection Military All Services Us See All Pics

   Coins Challenge Coin lot set Collection Military Most Army Signal Corps US. Military Units, DoD Contractors, OIF, OEF, DoD, Army, Marine, Navy, Air Force, military support, government, police. I make NO claims to ANY silver (or any other metal) content of any coin that is in this lot. There is a small bronze tone 1 inch coin that is USMC Marine Corps Foundation token. The small silver tone 1 inch coin is a MWR DoD Morale Welfare and Recreation token. There is one United States Army Aviation Apache coin made from wood. There is one gold tone Ranger 20th Anniversary Special Forces...

Yu-gi-oh! Tcg 360 Card High Rarity Collection Binder All Foil 90% Near Mint

   TCG 360 Card - High Rarity Collection Binder - All Foil 90% Near Mint. 40 pages total - 9 Card slot per page = 360 All foil cars collection. (90%) Majority are in Near Mint never Played condition. The remaining 10% are in moderate play or light play. Majority of the cards included in this high rarity collection binder are from newer sets with a mixture of vintage staple cards. Keep in mind that the market value is highly volatile so it's possible the value for this collection can significantly increase or decrease by the time you receive this item. Feel free to ask for the remainder...

Pages